Saturday, January 10, 2009

1287: Climbing at Parsik Hills

Not feeling very loquacious.
As mentioned here I went to the camp and it wasw totally supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. It was a totally awesome week and my reticence is only due to my confidence that i would not be able to do justice to that experience if I try explaining it in words.
Pictures (thanks to the demand of photogaphical proof from parents) are at picasaweb album: Climbing at Parsik Hills. As some of my geeky friends pointed out they already saw it due to picasa web updates. Combined with how absolutely lost i feel when trying to use a cellphone I guess I can proudly call myself tech-outdated.
Also just for my egotistical pleasure, am embedding a pic (sorry for the caopygian angle)


Not exactly the best first step towards free soloing 5.12~ :P but blah every great climbing journey starts with a foothold.. err..uhmm.. something like that.

On a completely unconnected note Entrepreneurship Summit 2009 is doing totally awesome at KGP :) Kudos to the toiling sleepless souls of Entrepreneurship Cell. Wish I was there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I detect some attenuation in the big round mallu ass
u got to start eating more dude

DT said...

@gurra

:D eating more would be pretty difficult considering the vast amount of food i am already gobbling up.

protect your ass@paris :)